All levels of practitioners are welcome!
- Enhance your practice by creating a special “niche” in your market.
- Become more proficient in your field offering diversified procedures.
- If you work in a plastic surgery or cosmetic dermatology practice your clients deserve and require post-surgical re-pigmentation and scar camouflage.
- Change the way people look and feel about themselves.
- A comprehensive curriculum will prepare you for success.
- Become a motivated expert in the field of micropigmentation.
Training with Honeywellness Medical Esthetics & Micropigmentation is availabe to your practice. Complete the enrollment student questionnaire to schedule a private phone consultation to discuss your training today!
Honeywellness is located in the greater Houston, Texas area. Global training is available and may be schedule at your office, for more details complete the enrollment student questionnaire.
Certification or licensing requirements vary from state to state. Check with your state for details.
Beware of low cost training which may equate to no value for the student.
Students become frustrated when confronted by an over crowded training class room. Low cost training economics dictate that the cost must be offset by sales of equipment and supplies. The entry level student is lured under the guise of quality training and is shown the “tools of the trade” by the same company manufacturing and selling these tools. When the student is not able to determine state of the art from antiquity, the student may end up with high priced equipment and inventories of potentially problematic supplies. After several days in training, receiving little to no practical “hands on” work the student is given a certificate and merchandise. They end up lacking confidence and competency, they produce poor quality work or give up. Most seek additional training elsewhere.
Not affiliated with manufacturers or distributors:
Honeywellness is not affiliated with, and does not receive any compensation directly or indirectly from any manufacturer or distributor of micropigmentation equipment or supplies. Any product endorsements given are based on the personal opinions of Honeywellness.
Complete the enrollment student questionnaire and become an expert micropigmentation practitioner today!